TLEF: Large Transformation Projects
**ATTENTION TLEF APPLICANTS: Please click on the "See my application" button on the right -- not the "Apply" button -- in order to proceed with your TLEF Proposal. (The Apply button will begin a new LOI, which is not required at this time.)**
*This funding opportunity is now closed*
Large TLEF Transformation project proposal deadline: Thursday, October 12, 2023 @ 3:00 pm - CLOSED
TLEF Transformation projects are large, multi-year projects that are intended to advance UBC's strategic goals relating to transformative learning. These projects aspire to impact multiple courses or programs, have the potential to involve collaboration across departments or Faculties, and align with one or more strategies or priorities in UBC's Strategic Plan.
- Letters of Intent (LOI) for new Large TLEF Transformation projects need to be submitted by 3:00 pm on July 13, 2023. - CLOSED
- Applicants who are invited to submit a proposal need to submit their Large TLEF Transformation proposal by 3:00 pm on October 12, 2023. - CLOSED
- Renewal applications for existing Large TLEF Transformation projects (for Year 2 or 3 funding) and Large TLEF Special Call projects (for Year 2 funding) also need to be submitted by 3:00 pm on October 12, 2023. - CLOSED
Department Head Approval
You need to consult with your Department Head/Unit Head or Director before you can submit a TLEF application. Your Department Head/Unit Head, Director, or equivalent must be aware of potential resource commitments, and support the proposed project. It is important that you give your Department Head ample time to review your application well ahead of the University submission deadline.
Adding Collaborators to Your Application
You can invite other UBC colleagues to view and/or edit your application form. From your application dashboard, simply click the "Add collaborator" button, enter the UBC email address of your colleague(s), and then select the type of access you wish to provide them (i.e. "View & edit" or "View only").
Logging In & Getting Started
Click "LOG IN TO APPLY" at the top of this page to get started if you are:
- A new applicant submitting an LOI to the Hybrid and Multi-Access Course Redesign special call.
- A returning applicant on an existing active TLEF project that is returning to seek Year 2 or 3 funding.
Once logged in:
- Click the green "APPLY" button to start a new application; or
- Click the grey "See my application" button if your application has already been created.
You will then be navigated to your application dashboard.
If you are unable to locate your application or experience any technical difficulties, please contact TLEF.firstname.lastname@example.org.